Jun 22, 2011

Hello!

Wow, I am sorry it has been so long since I have updated this blog site!
Last year brought some changes in our lives, with my husband losing his job (of 30+ years!), but then getting a new one which he really enjoys. The months in between jobs though proved to be very stressful on us and our pocketbook and therefore we did no traveling/dog shows/hunt tests etc.
But 2011 is off to a much better start, and I have attended some obedience trials (Hazel has earned one leg towards her Utility Dog title!), and plan to enter some hunt tests this summer in hopes of obtaining her Senior Hunter title!
We're also planning on attending the ACC Field Trial Specialty in Hibbings, MN and the ACC Show Specialty in Carlisle, PA. I am primarily attending these events to scope out the current "Studs" that may meet Hazel's and my "high standards", as I'm hoping to breed Hazel this winter!
While checking out the blog site to update it, I was pleased to see that there have been some new "Blogger" features added since I originally created the site. So I have re-vamped the look and added (and will be adding more) new "pages"! Check back to see the competition/travel and training updates and photos as Hazel works towards earning her obedience and hunt test titles and also for hopeful "maternity" news this winter!!!!!

1 comment:

Anja said...

wohoo! the girls are back!