Nov 16, 2008

The Start Of It All!

My first dog and the start of my interest in the world of competitive dog sports was a black lab named Annie that I bought as a pet from a family in my neighborhood.
Little did I know that she would open up doors to a new hobby that would literally become a way of life for me! She excelled in the obedience ring and loved the hunt test game. But most of all she just loved to be doing something with the people she cared about most, whether it was in the obedience ring, field, swamp or backyard!

Godspeed little Annie girl - you were a once in a lifetime dog!

Shadkatz L'il Annie Sunshine CDX, JH, TDI
"Annie"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is a beautiful story... and great adventure...if i can, i wanna be like you...

Konyil
Indonesia

roseart said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh sweet Annie! Owner of my good friend Annie! Love you Annie!

Annie said...

Love the way you presented this--good job Honey! Great photos of my furry grandchildren --and you don't look so bad yourself! Love You ! --MOM

Anonymous said...

I think this site is absolutely wonderful..... shows so much love of your furry friends!!!! And Annie's story is adorable...... another sweet Annie that I know!!!!